Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pictures! And Edits!

I've finally got the pictures from yesterday! All are mine except for the first. Here they are: {click to enlarge}

The 4H picture. {by Mom}

Taken by me, bad lighting, bad picture...

Another bad one...

My favorite! I love the fuzzy noses!


Looking off into the distance...
Those are the originals. Thoughts? Now, for some edits...




I know, only two edits is somewhat disappointing. But! What do you think? Like? :)


5 comments:

Mare said...

Great pictures! I love fuzzy nose pictures! lol...Question: How many horses do you personally have? Just Missy or do you have others?

Wolfie said...

Missy is very fuzzy! I love the muzzle pics and the one where she's looking off into the distant field.

Gabriella Elise said...

Well, that depends on how you look at it. I 'own' (really, I part-own) Lucy and Chief. Missy is practically mine - I provide all her essentials, ride her, stall her when the weather gets nasty, etc - but is legally owned by Lisa. Lucy is legally owned by my Uncle but her papers (which we're getting from the state b/c she's a rescue) are going to be under both my uncle and I's names.

Tarzan "Zan" is kinda mine. Kinda. Again, I feed him 2 - 5 times a week (Erica's family takes care of the times I'm not there) and used to show him before his injury. When I did show him I paid Erica and her family to haul me around and put up with me all day. So, I guess I 'own' three or four, maybe even cookie if he counts. But Grinder is definitely Lisa's (she's raised him from a baby, as he is Missy's baby). It's complicated.:)

Mare said...

Got ya..I understand now, I was just trying to get a clearer picture:)

Gabriella Elise said...

No problem!:)