Monday, January 17, 2011

It Seems I Have Been Given An Award!


I pulled up Blogger today and saw many, many posts, but first of course I checked the comments on my blog, as I do every day. I promptly see:


Just in case that is too small, that says "2 comments 1/16/11". I clicked on it and saw two comments - one from Mare at Simply Horse Crazy, and one from Wolfie at What was I thinking...?. Do you know what Mare's said?
Do you SEE that? "BTW there's an award for you on my blog:)"!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever gotten award before, and if I had I don't remember it. I feel honored.


As stated on previous blogs, in order to receive this award you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So, to take care of the first - Thank you Mare from Simply Horse Crazy! You are amazing, and I am thankful:) 

How do I come up with 7 things about myself? Like Mare said on her blog, writing about horses or even my friends is easy - but myself? *snort* Dream on! I guess it has to be done eventually... So, here goes:

1) I can't spell he word 'receive' for my life. The only reason I can actually spell it in these posts is because my web browser has spell check. I love you, Google Chrome.
2) I have trust issues. Don't ask.
3) I have a secret passion for football. I love playing it, love throwing around the ball, everything about it. Why don't I play on a team? I'm actually scared of playing on a boy's team. The whole co-ed thing just freaks me out, ya know? Plus, sweaty, yelling guys with ONE girl in their mix = not a good idea for either gender. 
4) I am crazy about horses. You knew that already; why would I have this blog if I wasn't horse-crazy? :) 
5) It annoys me how some people are always - ALWAYS - complaining about something. Most of these people are horse people I know; don't get me wrong, I'm fine with reading about people's troubles on their blogs and helping out, but when you're in a face-to-face conversation IN PERSON, it gets kinda annoying for someone to keep changing the subject back to their problems, no?
6) My favorite color is purple, but all my horse stuff is blue, black, or silver.
7) My eyes are brown, but once I saw them turn gold; a pure, sparkling gold. Since then, I've had golden flecks in my eyes. Don't know why, they're just there.

How do I award 15 bloggers an award? And then notify all of them? Geez! That's a ton of work! Here's my list..:


Whew! Now I am off to alert these fellow bloggers, then shower, then to bed. I had a 4H meeting tonight, and apparently the Jr. Board (grades 8-12) want me to shadow them (I'm grade 7) until I can be on the actual board next year. Yay! 

3 comments:

Wolfie said...

Congratulations!! And, thank you!!

Bif said...

Thanks, Gabriella!

Boyfriend

Anonymous said...

Thanks - fun to learn more about you!