Thursday, October 28, 2010

THANKS!

I'd just like to post a really, really, really short post saying thanks so much to my all of 8 followers. I really appreciate the fact and thought that someone, somewhere is reading everything I write. I feel, sometimes, like I pour my heart and soul into this blog and then no one reads it!

So, I really do appreciate the few people who read and/or comment on here. Big, big, BIG thanks to Kate for helping me out with my Horse Search, and for commenting all over the place on this blog!


I love you all! Now, hug your horse (or your human BFF), and give them all kisses for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to comment - it's nice to participate out there in the horse world beyond my tiny little barn and my few horses - it expands my horizons! Keep on posting!

Wolfie said...

Looking forward to reading of your adventures! Giddy up!