Thursday, October 7, 2010

Horse #2

Here is horse #2 and her ad. She seems like a sweet little mare from what I hear from the seller (her and I have had some very short conversations via email). She's an appaloosa double registered AQHA / ARHA roping, ranch, barrel, and rodeo mare. She's ridden in a wonder bit currently - I'm not a big fan of the wonder bit ( Erica uses it on Apey for jumping), but I can deal with it. ;) The seller says that she can be ridden in any kind of bit, snaffle, bradoon, wonder bit, anything. If I get her or go see her, I'll want to know what she's like with both a snaffle and a wonder bit. She seems like a very accomplished mare, and she's only 6. Here are a few pictures:

image 1988022567-2
image 1988022567-0

She is really a pretty nice mare, and I like her better than horse #1 so far. Note, though, that she's $3500. WOW. Holy. Friggin. Crap. She is a REALLY nice mare, but there's no way I can afford that. I'm gonna see if I can talk the seller into taking down the price if I get serious about liking her.

Thoughts? Concerns? Everything's welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the look of this mare a lot - I considered including her in my search but I think she's got more go than I want - I expect she's a bit hot. Might be just what you're looking for.

Gabriella Elise said...

Yeah, she's probably one of the nicest mares I've seen so far. The only obsticle for me is her price - $3500 is just way out of my league. In this case, price will probably mean the difference between buying and not buying. =(