Horse #1 is a brown and white appaloosa mare, is trained English (hunter/humper), but has been worked western pleasure and contesting as well. Since I'm looking for a contesting horse, the whole 'only barrel broke' thing is a bit... foreboding to me. But she is a fairly nice mare, with okay conformation. I do think she has a very short neck and a bit of a cooky shoulder, along with slightly long pasterns. But right now, my search is a very wide one and I'll narrow them down later.
Here is horse #1 and her ad:

I can post more pictures per request. What do ya'll think of her? =)
2 comments:
Left a comment on this horse by mistake on the prior post!
That's fine! And I noticed that too... but wondered if it was just a poor quality photo (hard to really make out & scrutinize her hind end), so I asked the seller via email for more. Should have some by tomorrow. =)
Post a Comment