Thursday, October 21, 2010

NaNoWriMo!!!!!! Part 2

I've decided what I'm going to write about for NaNoWriMo!!! Since I have an avid love of horses, and I have experience with injured horses recovering to return to the job and re-cooperate to work again, I've decided to write about.... drum roll please.......

Synopsis


Maci is a 14 yr old barrel racer. She's been around horses her whole live; she grew up with horses, riding for the first time as soon as she could walk. She could train a horse at age 10, and break colts when she was 12. Now, she's got a beautiful red roan mare named Make It Fine, or Fin. Maci bred and raised Fin from a foal; she halter-broke and saddle broke her on her own.

Now, Maci and Fin are just a step away from their dream - the Grand Prix Barrel Races. The pair fit all the qualifications, have won all their awards, and will leave in a month to travel to Kentucky from Indiana for the GPBR.

Suddenly, there's an accident and Fin's leg is injured. What will happen now? With just a month until the big race, Fin and Maci are supposed to be training and working hard.

Can Maci nurse Fin back to health in time?

-------------------------

What do you THINK?

Go hug a horse! <3

No comments: