Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More About Horse #6

I got a response from the seller of Horse #6. Thanks to a very generous and helpful owner / seller, I now have pictures of all four feet, top and bottom, along with legs! Ah, I love it when people are willing to work with me. ;)

Here are legs.... (not the best angles / pictures, but they'll do... they do tell me more)
Back left
Back right
Front right
Front left
Bottoms of hooves....
Back right
Front right
Front left
Back left

And for the grande finally, tops of hooves! Joy!

Back left

Back right

Front right
Front left

Now, as a bonus, another little picture the kind seller sent me:


What do you think? I'm thinking I want to go see / ride this mare... I just want to talk it over with Lisa first. Actually, I'm thinking about holding off on buying a horse until spring. I mean, by the time I actually go see and ride this mare - possibly  multiple times - and even get  30 day trial, it'll be the middle of winter. Then, she'll just be sitting in the barn consuming hay that needs to be for all of our other horses right now, and I won't be able to ride her decently until late March or early April. 

Thoughts? This is a tough decision... to see or not to see? To wait or not to wait? Help!

Love and hugs! <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't see the pictures . . .

Gabriella Elise said...

Blogger has been down.... Um, let me work on it.