Saturday, September 11, 2010

Top 5's

Here are my top 5's ~ what're yours? ****Delete my answers and put yours in. Then tag three people and pass it on!!****

Top 5 favorite songs:
  1. Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band
  2. My Wish by Rascal Flatts
  3. Airplanes by B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams
  4. Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant
  5. Not Ready To Make Nice by Dixie Chicks
Top 5 favorite colors:
  1. Purple
  2. Red
  3. Yellow
  4. Silver
  5. Brown / Tan
Top 5 favorite animals:
  1. HORSE!
  2. Dog
  3. Tiger
  4. Shark
  5. Cow
Top 5 favorite horse breeds:
  1. Morgan!
  2. Quarter Horse
  3. Appaloosa
  4. Shetland Pony
  5. Fjord Pony
Top 5 favorite books:
  1. Seabiscuit
  2. Peace, Love, & Baby Ducks
  3. The 5 People We Meet In Heaven
  4. Wednesday Letters
  5. Have A Little Faith
****I Tag 5 People:****

  1. Gwyn
  2. Ellyn
  3. Olive
  4. Hannah
  5. Claire
Note to the people I tagged:

-I have either left a comment on your blog or emailed you to let you know I tagged you. =) Just in case you're not already following my blog. =D 
-I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you'd put my badge (as a picture or something) in your sidebar or blog. My badge / button:


No comments: