I am opening a position as a guest blogger on my blog for a month. On Friday of this week, I will put everyone's names into a raffle and select a winner. This shall not be biased, as the winner will be selected by an electronic random number selector. How to get a spot in the raffle:
~ 1 entry for following my blog
~ 1 entry for commenting on this post
~ 1 entry for posting a link to your blog in the comments of this post
~ 2 entries if you post on past or future posts (this week) (two entries for every post you comment on)
~ 5 ENTRIES if you post my badge on your blog sidebar or blog post (to put my badge on your blog, you must save the picture to your computer and post it as a picture either into your sidebar or into your post):
Thanks to you all!
----------
I've recently purchased my new barrel racing outfit! My colors are black, white, and teal/turquoise blue. Black and white because they are zebra colors, and turquoise because it's my birthstone color. =)Boots
The boots I bought are Justin Gypsy 8" cowgirl boots for $60. They are blue on the tops and the bottoms (the part that you can see when your jeans cover the tops) are black. Hence the start of my outfit collection.
Shirt
I was trying to find a blue shirt that both looked nice but wasn't overdoing it. What I found was this:

Yes, that's the look I was going for. But, unfortunately, the blue version of that shirt is discontinued and the ones that remain in circulation have all been sold out. So, I hunted for the other version of that shirt - the black one. I found:
As for my pants and belt, Lisa has a belt that she thinks will be my size and will look good on me. I plan on wearing plain black bootcut jeans. =)
Have a good day and kiss your pony!



No comments:
Post a Comment