Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aspire Photo Challenge

Hannah over at the lovely Aspire Blog is hosting a photo challenge! Everyone blog hop around and look at some of the amazing pictures. The Aspire Blog is a really good way to look at other people's blogs and photographs. In fact, I've met a lot of new friends through her blog. I owe a lot to Hannah and her blog! =)

My entry for the photo contest is this:

The topic was black and white portraits. don't you think this fits the category? I really think this picture shows how much Zan dislikes shows. =) Its a good thing I find ways to deal with that horse!

4 comments:

Britney Emilie said...

Great photo! I love the angle! (I entered too, I <3 b&w)

Ellyn said...

Hey, just sayin' - I LOOVE your poem called "Free." I absolutely love it. It's great. :)

hannah m said...

Lovely shot...How neat!

Gabriella Elise said...

Thanks guys! ;)