Monday, September 6, 2010

Pony Pics ~ Horse Show

Here are some pictures from the HCHC Show. Might I note that Taylor spilled water all over her pants, and I spilled Dr. Pepper (thanks to Hannah) all over me, my SHOW CLOTHES (Erica's show jacket), and Zan. Great job, Hannah and her plastic Subway bag. =( I had to go in my class like that - and we didn't get anything. Nope, we didn't get anything out of our 7 classes, other than a 4th place ribbon. That's it. Anyways - pictures. =) Enjoy!

No, we're not perfect. No, we're not pretty. And we're definitely not winners; this season has proven that, that's for sure. 

But my horse and I, we're a team. And quite frankly, I don't care if we win or not, and I don't care if the judge is impressed with us or not. The important part is that I love my horse and he loves me. We work together, and we've had a lot of good memories. We've had an excellent year and with one show left, I can confidently say we've rocked this world. And guess what? We've pulled it off with a BOOM. =)

No comments: