Meet Again by Gabby
I climb onto your back,
Longing for a simple break,
To have some peace, some quiet,
To forget all that is at stake.
I wish to wash it all away,
You can wipe away my tears,
But I can’t help but remember,
All of my fears.
Could you help me?
I believe it is so,
You always seem to save me,
When I’m feeling low.
Just one last time,
I know this is the end,
But could you help me,
Your wise mind lend?
After our ride,
I feel great,
Deep down inside,
I no longer feel hate.
Those who have hurt me shall never again,
Because your wise words,
To my mind you did send.
Now we must part,
Our separate ways we must go,
But we will meet again soon,
That I know.
Yes, this is written about Emmy, the best horse in the world. =) She always helped me. Actually, this is written based off of a memory of me jumping on her bareback randomly after a extremely disappointing day of showing.
No comments:
Post a Comment