Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Breeches!

Finally! My new breeches are washed and ready to be worn! You guys all know the story behind the breeches, right? Well, if not, here it is:

Mom and I decided one night after I tried on my show clothed that I needed a new pair of breeches, new gloves, and a new show coat. So we ordered gloves, beeches, a show coat, and boots (my old ones are too small) from doversaddlery.com. When the items aeries several days later, the coat and gloves were too small, but the boots and breeches fit. I really wanted to wear my breeches, but mom said I need to get them washed first. Well, our dryer was broken, so my breeches haven't been ready to wear - let alone ride in - for some while. But now, finally, my breehes are ready to be worn!

The breeches are extremely high quality. They are ribbed, have nice trimmed knee grips, have a zipper and button, belt loops, and Velcro around the ancles so that I can adjust the tightness. They're made of a nice, soft fabric and I am REALLY looking forward to wearing them! Later, I'll post some pictures, but I don't have a camera handy to take any. Oh, well!

Now that you've heard all about my new breeches, you can come see me show in them on May 22nd or June 26th! Right?!?

Hope to see y'all then!

No comments: