How To Steeplechase
Honestly, folks, every sport - even equine sports - has its ups and downs. But shouldn't you at least be able to NOT die while playing a sport? Obviously, the people in the next pictures sure don't know how to steeplechase.
Now, this is just sad. First of all, the rider looks like he's either having fun, or trying to look like he's not afraid his horse is now dead.
I think this rider might need a new horse. And maybe some smaller fences. =PLook at that rider's face. Now, this is shock. He seems like he's deathly scared that he's next in line for a face plant and a broken spine. Let's hope the horse didn't get too much damage.
Ouch! Dominoes!Oooow! That would hurt like heck! But, um, let's just say that I hope that horse is still alive. I seriously doubt it, though. (10 pts for the horse who knocked them down! Sorry to be all, uh, mean, but I had to say it!)
And that's how to steeplechase!


No comments:
Post a Comment