Friday, March 26, 2010

Fantabulous - NOT!

I am so tired of problems. I'm so tired of me being the problem! I feel like I'm a no good rider, because.... well, let me just tell the story.

Well, I rode with Isabelle and Ann today. Ann rode Sonny, and Isabelle rode April. It was pretty fun, and I realized that I really enjoy talking to and riding with Isabelle - she's a nice girl, but she's in 4th/5th grade, and she lives in Anderson, and she's home schooled, so I guess I won't be talking to her much... ='( Anyways, Ann rode Sonny and cantered him both ways on and off of the lunge line (cool, right?) but she freaking WOULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! I mean, Sonny has a funny canter and all, but it's not THAT funny!

By the way, my ride was okay... Tarzan and I got a few good canters in, and Isabelle did really well on her second time cantering! =D But Tarzan kept doing his stop'n'go thing... again. Tarzan is the second horse that has developed a stopping problem after I ride them - Tarzan and Emmy, they are the two. I'm beginning to think that I just have WAY too many problems and I just need to shape up quickly before I ruin more horses. Tarzan was a bit better with the stop'n'go thing today, and I hope that we can keep making improvements. Spring Break really threw our riding schedule off, and threw our progress WAY back down the mountain.

All I can hope is that by May 22, 2010 - the date of Tarzan and I's first horse show EVER together - Tarzan and I will have made lots more progress and we will be at the top of that mountain again. I just wish that we could make progress faster.

No comments: