Happy two-days-late Valentine's day! I, fortunately, am not like the rest of the teenage girls in my class who were valentine-less. My Valentine and I had an excellent day; no gifts (we agreed on that), but we had lots of fun joking around.:)
A boy wasn't my only Valentine... Zan was, too! My, how I love my baby boy.:) I also like to think that girls can be valentines, too, in a friendly way. You know.. As friends. :)
I love how faithful my horses are; most of them have been easy to build a bond with. While everything is a struggle with Lucy, she's still faithful and believes in me. Zan still trusts me, even though I don't pay as much attention to him as I should. I plan to spend some time with him on Friday. I miss him so much.:(
Finding these jumping pictures on Facebook made me want to cry. And then, Erica commented on the second jumping picture and said, "He tried so hard to be a good jumper for you." That made me cry. Right in the middle of my classmates. She's right, you know. He tried so, so hard to be a good jumper for me. More on that later... that's another story for another post.
On the other hand; I love all my horses. And Valentine's Day isn't only for hanging with the boys.. it's also for thinking about how great your horses are, and for how grateful you are for them and to them!
Tarzan, Lucy, Pete, Missy.. all of you: I love you. Forever. :))
I will now leave you to enjoy the pictures from the archives, below!
{Note: The black horse I'm riding in these pictures is Tarzan. In the picture of me on Tarzan and the other pair, the other pair is Taylor and Pete. Jumping is Me & Tarzan. The chestnut is Lucy. As you all know.:)}
A boy wasn't my only Valentine... Zan was, too! My, how I love my baby boy.:) I also like to think that girls can be valentines, too, in a friendly way. You know.. As friends. :)
I love how faithful my horses are; most of them have been easy to build a bond with. While everything is a struggle with Lucy, she's still faithful and believes in me. Zan still trusts me, even though I don't pay as much attention to him as I should. I plan to spend some time with him on Friday. I miss him so much.:(
Finding these jumping pictures on Facebook made me want to cry. And then, Erica commented on the second jumping picture and said, "He tried so hard to be a good jumper for you." That made me cry. Right in the middle of my classmates. She's right, you know. He tried so, so hard to be a good jumper for me. More on that later... that's another story for another post.
On the other hand; I love all my horses. And Valentine's Day isn't only for hanging with the boys.. it's also for thinking about how great your horses are, and for how grateful you are for them and to them!
Tarzan, Lucy, Pete, Missy.. all of you: I love you. Forever. :))
I will now leave you to enjoy the pictures from the archives, below!
{Note: The black horse I'm riding in these pictures is Tarzan. In the picture of me on Tarzan and the other pair, the other pair is Taylor and Pete. Jumping is Me & Tarzan. The chestnut is Lucy. As you all know.:)}
2 comments:
Really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks!
Very cool pictures:)
Post a Comment