Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Stallion



I know, I know: "What's with all the stallions?" I just love, love, love thinking about having a little foal running around. Don't know who out of, or who by, but a little foal. In my dreams sometimes is a little light chestnut filly. :)

While perusing around today, I found this stallion, Freckles Fancy Jake. He. Is. Gorgeous. He's really short, only 14.2 hh, but he's pretty. He's a cow horse and he does reining, too. I'm not a big fan of his shoulder, but that's okay - the rest of him I like. Though, there's something about his hind feet/legs that don't seem quite right. Otherwise, I love him. Take a look for yourself:
{not my image}
{not my image}
Tell me what you guys think - good stallion? Bad? What do you think about his stinkin back feet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to tell from the angle, but both the fronts and backs look a bit funky. Also, he's double Doc Bar bred, and feet can be an issue - I'd take a closer look.