Saturday, November 6, 2010

Who It Is And Guess Who Part II

Alrighty, time to reveal whose horse the blonde is! Our blond pony belongs to.... *drum roll please...*

TAYLOR JACKSON!

That's right! Taylor's back at Victory and she bought her horse yesterday (Friday, Nov. 5)! Dakota "Cody" is an unregistered 12 year old QH gelding. He's quite a looker, ain't he?

I rode him today after Taylor did. He's got a really nice trot, but no motivation whatsoever. His canter is sloppy, fast, and uncontrollable. Someone needs to put a lot of training on that horse when it comes to cantering, and even trotting. I was able to get him to consistently trot around a couple times, but TJ couldn't get him to go longer than half the arena. Fail. =(

Anyways, he's a nice horse.

**********
Who can guess who THIS HORSE is? Hint hint: He's new at SunnyBrook, and that's Troy holding him. Guess who he is and who owns him! He is ADORABLE, he was bought today (Saturday, Nov. 6), and Lisa rode him today. He walks, trots, canters, backs, and stops on command. He's 3. I get to go see him tomorrow!

I kinda just gave it all away, didn't I?

Truth is, he's Lisa, Troy and I's. There. There's no more 'guess who', because I'll end up spilling my guts anyways!

His registered name is Chief Dakotas Moon, but we're calling him Chief since that's what his last owners called him. I get to ride him TOMORROW! Who's excited for me? Expect a full report the minute I get back. Yay!

P.S. This means my horse search is OVER! Joy!

Go hug your horse, be it new, old, aging or young, fat or skinny, Quarter Horse or Tennessee Walker. Just hug it, love it, and jump for joy that you have a horse! <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting - and so cute! Can't wait for more! (I hug my horses - those within reach - every day!)

Rising Rainbow said...

Congrats! Hope you had a great ride.