You have no idea how sorry I am that I havent been posting! But, unfortunately, I have been very busy with a lot of things and problems (post about that coming soon) in life. And, I'm afraid, more interesting things are just down the road. Today, I went to SunnyBrook for the second day in a row. I worked Lucy on the ground and Missy in the saddle; both of the girls did awesome! I'm very excited, because I should be able to ride my girl soon.
One last thing before I go - I am going to be going to the Virgin Islands to visit my grandparents on Wednesday, and will be gone for 7 days, which means little to no horsey updates, and probably no news from me at all, since at my grandparents' house, they have no cell service or internet. Go ahead, make the frowny face with me. =( =( =( Done? Alright. I'll see all of ya'll folks later - I hope. At least a few more posts to come,... We have workshops tomorrow! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment