Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

While I'm behind on posting and updating my internet life, in the real world I'm as busy as ever. I'm giving lessons, taking lessons, RIDING Lucy (!!!), and working Zan. We had County Fair last weekend and I promise I'll soon have a post up about that, and a very belated post about Blue Denim. And,... We have a Hartmeyer show this weekend - the first that I'll be going to with Zan, and the first I'll be going to after, oh, maybe two or three years away from there.

So, in anticipation of upcoming posts, I'll leave you with a few pictures. Can you guess what they're from? =)




My personal favorite:

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Awww shes such a little cutie!

Gabriella Elise said...

Thanks! She was a boarder at my barn and then her owner abandoned her, and she was unkempt and abandoned for months... and I've gotten weight on her (maybe a little too much, lol) and we're working on her hooves. ;)