Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Look?

I've been experimenting with many, many, many new looks for the blog; but I've found only two new actual designs that I like. So! Time for a POLL! We have never, ever had one of those before! I think it's about time for a first. If you look, there's a poll in the right hand sidebar. Here are the choices:

Design A:

Design B:

Design C (Current design):

If no one votes or we can't agree on an option, then the design is staying the same! Simple! So please take a minute to hop over to the righthand sidebar and vote on one, please!

The poll will close on December 4th 2010 at 9 pm. Vote away!

2 comments:

Wolfie said...

I like the whispy, flowing design on B. Makes me think of a horse's mane or the flowing movement of a horse. I admire your creativity! I am so computer unsavy. :-)

Gabriella Elise said...

I just love creating blog designs! It's so fun, but I have to do it on Blogger and not on a program because I'm not THAT computer savvy. =)