My birthday was last Friday! Oh, how magnificent it was; completely picture-perfect and exactly what I wanted to be.
Oh Friday after school, Hannah, Tiffany and I all got our ears pierce again. My ears do look pretty schnazzy, if I do say so myself. Especially when I wear my new hoop earrings in my first piercing hole. After that, we dropped Hannah off at dads for her huge party, and Tiffany and I went to my house to get ready for the volleyball team's (which I'm not on!) party. That was ah-maz-ing. Though we didn't play flashlight tag as planned, we sill had a fun time playing Guitar Hero, ping pong, air hockey, and watching movies.
Tiffany slept over Friday night, and on Saturday morning we went to get our colored extensions at Hot Heads. I got a purple streak on either side of my head - my siblings and friends argue that it's blue, not purple - and Tiffany got pink ones in the same places. We then went to her house and hung out with Hannah B. and Kaylen, eating dinner at Pizza King. We went shopping at the mall and I bought new ripped skinny jeans that are beautiful, and then Kaylen and I slept over at Tiffany's, and we watched Vampires Suck. Overall, it was a brilliant birthday celebration. It makes me sad that we now must move on from my birthday, but I just can't wait to show everyone at school my hair and ears.
There is going to be some change on this blog. Some of my fellow bloggers have been having troubles with an anonymous commenter who is snarky, rude, and disrespectful. As a result of this, all comments on this blog will now be moderated, and any comments that are suspicious will be investigated and not published. This is a fair warning to you, Anonymous, to not come trash my blog, thanks.:)
Another change is that I am changing my blogger name from MunciEquestrian to my real name, Gabriella Elise. Please, though, call me Gabby. I just felt that NunciEquestrian was too childish for a now 13 year old woman. And since 2010 was supposed to be the year of change, this is my change.
Have a good Sunday night and rest of the week. My apologies for not blogging more, I've been quite busy. Now, I am off to snuggle down into my bed with some hot chocolate, to try and forget about the snow storm raging outside. Happy holidays, everyone!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday (a little late)!
Happy Belated Birthday, Gabby!
Happy belated Gabby! You write so well for your age...much better than lots of people I know that are 3 times as old:) Take care~
Thanks guys! Ya'll rock:)
Post a Comment