Z, the 24 (?) year old Arabian mare that Asia got from the track, has been adopted! The new owners will receive monthly checkups from Asia for a year, and if all goes well, the new home will be permanent! Good for Z, right? Right. Congrats, little Arab gal - I hope your new home suits you well.
I rode Z once, and let me just say this. She may be 20-some years old, but she rode like a 3 year old when I got on her. Thanks to Asia and a few other very helpful and wise people, Z is now in a new home where she shall be ridden, pampered, and treated well for the rest of her years. =) What a happy ending for a little mare that was once so thin and wary of everyone.
Good luck, Z. We all love you so. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment