Thursday, August 12, 2010

Norwegian Fjord Horse

I am absolutely in love with these Fjord horses! They're like the Chevy's of horses, they do EVERYTHING! And they're just the right size, too. Not quite pony sized, not quite regular horse sized. The cuteness factor is just the icing on the cake. ;) Want to meet some special ponies? Read on!


Above is Prisco, a Fjord gelding of Bluebird Lane Farms. Isn't he beautiful? He shows Third Level Dressage - quite the accomplishment for a tiny pony!


Above is, again, Prisco. Can you tell I absolutely am in love with him?


Cute, cute, cute! This little baby is just 8 days old in this picture. And what kind of foal does that, anyways? He could get in biiiiig trouble, climbin on his momma like that. (Fjordbergen Farm)


Beautiful. Look at her soft facial expression, and how she steps under herself. Just amazing. (Briar Hill Farm)




OMG! They drive, too! So so so cute!!!!

Ok, I'm done. For now. But more to come!

1 comment:

D. Ward said...

Wow they look like plush toys!