I didnt get a goodbye. wtf is up with people not giving me a chance to say goodbye?!
Wednesday, the farrier came out to the barn to do all the horse's shoes. So, naturally, when they were done Lisa texted me with a report. I like these, especially when Lucy's getting shod and I'm not there. At the end of the report thing, Lisa says "and I have some good/bad news about Lucy, depending on how you look at it. want me to call or text?" I said which ever's easier, and what she said shocked me and made me angry beyond belief.
Apparently, one of Garth's buddies was looking for a project horse. So, a while ago, they planned out when they were going to come get Lucy and I wasn't notified of any of this. And on Wednesday, the guy came and got her and took her to board her at Garth's farm.
Some things I'm mad about:
-I didn't get a goodbye? WTF?
-Nobody told me of this. WHY? Shes mine, too!
-Apparently this was OK with Uncle David. I'm going to shoot him in the foot for that.
-Lisa said that they were a "good home." who cares?! we're a good home too!
-I've put 2 1/2 years of blood, sweat and tears, not to mention TIME and PATIENCE into that horse. And they can just let her go like that? ugh.
-I miss her. A lot.
It's weird to walk into the barn and whistle for her and not hear her nicker back.
It's just not going to be the same.
3 comments:
I am not clear on who owns Lucy, but I do know that you have worked very hard with her over the last while. I think you should have received a heads up as a courtesy.
I'm really sorry for your pain-it hurts when a horse you love leaves, no matter who owns her. I do hope it's a good home. Take care~
I'm so sorry about Lucy! That is so tough.
Post a Comment