Saturday, October 15, 2011

I've been to heaven, I've been to hell.

I've neglected this blog. I know, I know, I said I'd keep it up and keep writing even after school started. But I've been so busy. With school, soccer, friends, and of course... horses. 

Mostly, I've been riding Chief. Last Sunday, though, I rode Chief, Missy, Grinder, and Miss T. Miss T tried to throw me with a very, erm, "special" maneuver BUT - I stayed on. Her maneuver involved bucking, twisting, backing up rapidly, and rearing, of course. But I stayed on and made her do what I wanted her to do and then lunged the shit out of her. Booger. 

I rode Glory, Sonny and Pete yesterday.It was like hell. I fell off of Sonny attempting to jump him and  my foot got caught in the stirrup. I landed head-first and I still have a pounding headache, but I'm sure I'll be fine in the end. Sonny and I jumped 2'6" - no biggie. 

Now, I'll attempt to keep up this blog and keep writing more now. But, I'll leave you with these pictures, as I'm on my Fall Break and intend to go trail riding with Chase some time on Monday or Tuesday. <3
yeuh, he flexes. bam. 
gaining weight, finally. 

There is a hell, believe me I've seen it. There is a heaven, let's keep it a secret. <3

No comments: