 |
| Soldat, 3-year-old running in the 2011 Derby |
The Kentucky Derby is today. Yes, the "most exciting two minutes in sporting" is right around the corner. Who are YOU rooting for?
 |
| Uncle Mo |
At first, Uncle Mo was my favorite. I really, really thought he was going to win and apparently, the rest of the world thought so, too. But, he got a gastrointestinal problem and scratched from the Derby. THAT not only made me sad, but also angry. He's undefeated, and he could've made such a good winner. I would've even thought he could win the Triple Crown. Oh, well. I'm his 'fan' on Facebook so I still get to see pictures of him and know his current intestinal situations. Sigh. Poor guy, he could've been done soo good.
 |
| Soldat |
Now, I'm rooting for Soldat. He's such a good race horse - he hasn't lost much. He's amazing, and he has beautiful movement to add to his record of good races. I'm so excited, hopefully he'll win. There's not much more to say about him.
Who's your Derby favorite?
1 comment:
Quite a finish by Animal Kingdom! He really kicked it towards the finish line. :-)
Post a Comment