Life is busy right now. I'm trying to balance school, horses, and sports (soccer). So, I've made a hard decision that's not as bad as you think.
I'm gonna take a break from blogging for a while. Its hard for me to keep up when I barely have any time to keep up with email, let alone blogging. So, in able to spend more time in the saddle, at the desk and on the field, I've decided that it'd be best for all of us if I take a break.
At Sunnybrook, things are going good. Chief is in training, and I got him to do some pretty cool things on a trail ride on Wednesday. I'm busy trying to get Missy fit for our first show on May 7th; Lucy gets SHOES this Wednesday. Life is... good.
At Victory, I rode Pete on Friday. We're really coming along on the flat, but I didn't try jumping since we had a couple week's break since I last rode him. But, he's doing well. Madison is back to riding Sonny and I think Olivia is riding Rascal a bit more now. I'm happy about ALL of that. But, the bad news is: Zan's getting worse. He doesn't walk very much nowadays, mostly he stands still or lays down. When he does walk, he has an obvious and painful-looking limp. For now, we're basically waiting for him to break down. When that time comes... well, we'll have to put him down. I hope that it's not soon; I know it's been a year and almost a half, but I'm still not over Emmy's death. Things are a little hard right now.
For those of you who care, my soccer team is doing well. We've won three games and lost zero. There are only two other teams in our age pool, and we've beat one of them once and the other twice. This weekend we play the team we've only played once. I sort of have a feeling that we're going to be undefeated this season.
That's pretty much it. I'll try to keep up with you guys' blogs, but don't be surprised if it's silent around here most of the time. Sorry, guys. :(
See you when I return, hopefully soon!
1 comment:
Finding balance is important. Take care and I look forward to your return to blogging. Congrats on your soccer!
Post a Comment