Conklin Dairy Farms in Ohio has a worker who has been charged with 12 counts of animal abuse and fired from the facility.
Why? Because there was a video captured by an animal welfare group that shows workers of the farm using pitchforks, crowbars, rope, and their hands to torture dairy cows. This is NOT RIGHT, and it NEEDS TO STOP. Who, if I may ask, can willingly go and stab a cow in its udders and face with a PITCHFORK? How can someone march in there and sit on a calf? Why do people treat the animals that give us milk and meat like this? It's wrong.
This story is all over the news. And by all over, I mean ALL OVER. It's featured on Fugly Horse Of The Day blog, The Star Press, The Huffington Post, and CBS News. I'm pretty sure it's all over everywhere else. Just Google it. I promise, lots of results will come up. 521,000 results came up for this. I can't believe how terrible these people are.
This isn't just a matter of what I think is wrong. It's beyond that. It's terribly wrong for someone to treat the animals that give their lives to us this way.
Check it all out here. Below is the video. WARNING: Only watch this video if you're willing to puke your guts out tonight. Definitely this is not a child-appropriate video, and even if you're an adult it might make you sick to your stomach. You've been warned.
Happy Memorial Day everybody!
1 comment:
That is just sad. I haven't watched the video because of what you said but I still think it is terrible!!
Post a Comment