Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm In Love With My Horse ;)

Before I share a few things with you guys, I'd like to just say that today, I had an alright ride on Zan. I only got maybe 25 minutes to ride, but that's only because I had to get all the stinkin' braids outta his mane (he looks like a Curly Horse crossover now, by the way). Anyways, Zan was a good boy aside from a few stops. I do think we're improving, though. I'm riding every day this week. Life is good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

While we're on the subject of shows, check out this post and this post on the Fugly Horse of The Day Blog. I have to say, the writer on this blog has some swicked awesome opinions, and I am going out of my way to say this: She - in my opinion - is right in every single stinking way. She explains her opinions, has reasoning and explanations for everything she says/writes, unlike most people who just dump crap on the internet and pretend like it's believable. Best of all, she is against horse slaughter, believes in good horsemanship, and doesn't put down good people! The blog is worth checking out, believe me. It's entertaining and well worth your time.

Check out this song, called "Pony (It's OK)" by Erin McCarley. It's awesome, and my friends say it makes them think of me. ;)

I love these horse quotes:

inspirationquote.jpg horse riding image by imahorserider

I love Zan. Did you ever realize that? I love him to death. I don't care about the rough times. It's the good and fun times that matter, isn't it? Yes, it is. 

I <3 you, Zan, no matter what wacky stunts you pull off and no matter how many times you step on my toe!

1 comment:

Clairebear ;D said...

:) aawww! that is soo sweet! Speaking of loving your horse... I never noticed how much I loved Pete... I miss him!! I thought I was tired of his Pete moments but, I really do love him!!