Monday, April 9, 2012

Chief Is An English Horse And Buying A Trailer



LOOOKK! Chief's an English horse, too! And GORGEOUS! And perfect and amazing and he always knows exactly what I want and, and, and... I should stop bragging, so that ya'll don't get jealous. (;




While Chief is going to make a simply amazing English horse, I need to learn how to ride English again. My legs? Crappy and very jello. My hands? Too low. My shoulders? Hunched. My butt? Ow. 

Oh well. Who cares? We'll get there eventually.


And on Easter Eve, you'll never ever guess what my dad brought home for me...


That's right! A TRAILER. I was so excited, because now I don't have to rely on other people to haul Chief and I around. Yay! And now my mom's looking for a truck. I'm so excited.

Now that we have a trailer, it's decided that I'm going to take Chief to the Lewisburg, Ohio IBRA show on April 20th - 22nd. I get to skip school Friday because my dad loves me. I get to camp in a camper with Grace, and Chief gets a nice and cozy stall. Wish us luck!

Life is good!


No comments: