Long time no post! Sorry, I've been incredibly busy with the entire world. Also, I've developed a Tumblr and Twitter addiction. Therefore, Blogger has taken the backseat..
Lately I haven't done much. Riding Chief mostly. Since I don't have a lot to say, let me fill you in on what I'm currently looking to buy:
A Tom Thumb Bit or something similar: I've decided to try a TT bit on Chief. I think it's just what he needs. I know you're not supposed to use it when plow reining, but Chief seems to like plow reining with curb bits so much better than with snaffles. I don't know why and it's weird, but I want to try out a TT bit on him to see how he reacts, since it's kind of a cross between a snaffle and a curb. I used a curb twice and I don't like putting a high port bit in his mouth. Hence the decision to try out a TT. So, if you feel like selling a Tom Thumb bit cheap.. let me know. Despite the bad reputation the Tom Thumb bits have.. I really want to try one. Also, if you have other bit suggestions, let me know.
Black and/or neon green barrel racing saddle pad: Exactly what I just said. A saddle pad that I can use for racing that's black and/or neon green. my colors this year are black and lime/neon green. and i have a green saddle pad but it's too dark a green. HELP!
Tiedown: why does nowhere sell black tiedowns? geez. if anyone has one that they want to sell that's big enough for a BIG QH head, let me know. All my tiedowns are leather, or too small for bighead Chief. Gr.
Black or Neon Green Running Boots: Preferably SMB II. Again - if you have any used that you want to sell, let me know. sigh.
And the search goes on.
I think I'm a tack whore.
No comments:
Post a Comment