It's been a while since I posted, hasn't it? Well, I'm not going to write much here, but I will copy/paste an essay-type thing that I wrote testifying against Wild Horse RoundUps. I'll but that in another post, unfortunately. =)
Well, in this post I will tell you what I've been up to. I've been working on my SCIENCE FAIR ( X-( ) project! Yay (that's sarcastic)! My project is testing which saddle pad helps best prevent equine heatstroke. It's a lot simpler than it sounds (thank the Lord). I'm basically taking 4 different saddle pads and working the horse through a 15-minute, high intensity workout with each one. And then I'm doing the same test without a saddle pad (my control group). And so far I've done 2 tests, and have 8 more to go.
That's about all I've been doing, besides being hit in the head with metal trashcans (don't ask) and wrestling Sean Fluhweiler in the snow (again, don't ask). =) Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment